+ How do I purchase Minecraft content?
Marketplace content, such as adventure maps, texture packs and skin packs can all add a new and exciting dimension to the world of Minecraft and create exciting adventures for players to explore. Purchasing this vast array of content is exceptionally easy and, once purchased, it’s yours to play whenever and wherever you’d like, with no additional payments and no time limits!
To purchase Marketplace content:
- Open Minecraft and sign into your Xbox live account. Purchased content is linked to your Minecraft account, not your device, meaning that you can use it no matter where you log in.
- Click the Store button and choose the piece of content you'd like to buy. There are over 1,000 skins, maps and textures for you to choose from!
- Choose your method of payment. You can pay using Minecoins (the Marketplace’s virtual currency which is connected to your Minecraft account), or using your device’s app store, which purchases the Minecoin bundle needed to redeem the pack and adds any Minecoins left over from the transaction to your virtual wallet.
- Wait for the purchase to complete. This should only take a few moments depending on your internet connection.
- Enjoy your content! Once the purchase has gone through, maps and texture packs should automatically start to download, ready to be created and skins are instantly available to you!
+ Why isn't my map downloading?
As map makers, unfortunately we can't help you to fix issues with Minecraft itself, so the best thing to do is to get in touch with Minecraft support directly! You can follow this link to find the right support: https://minecraft.net/en-us/help/
In the meantime, try some of these troubleshooting options as they may help!
- On the main menu, click settings. Go down to storage, where you will see "Cached Data", "Worlds", and "World Templates". Look at each of these. If there is anything relating to the map in question, delete them using the option in that menu. Once this has all been deleted, try re-downloading the map.
If that didn't work, try the following:
- Restart Minecraft
- Check to see that you have enough storage on your device (the download might be pausing/failing because you don't have enough space)!
- If you definitely have enough space for the download, try rebooting the device and retry.
If none of this has worked for you, the best thing to do is to contact Minecraft support directly and they should be able to help you fix any issues: https://minecraft.net/en-us/help/
+ Can I get one of your Bedrock items on Java?
We're currently producing content exclusively for Bedrock, however our Java content is still available on our Creations page.
+ Can I be a part of your map making team?
We're not hiring new team members at the moment, however keep an eye on our social media channels we'll always make it clear when we're opening applications. We hire people from all over the world, you're more than welcome to apply if you meet the criteria for the position!
+ Why don't Noxcrew make Java maps anymore?
We started making Minecraft maps back in 2011, and although we've always enjoyed map making as a hobby, it was tricky to find time to do it alongside full time jobs!
When Microsoft offered us the opportunity to partner with them to bring maps to the Bedrock store we jumped at the chance! We now have a team of full time map makers and we can afford to bring Minecraft players ten times the number of maps than we ever could before!
This doesn't mean we've forgotten about Java. We still have two servers running and all of our previous maps are still available via our Creations page.
+ Can you release my map on the marketplace?
We only release projects that we have personally worked on. If you are looking to get your map on the marketplace, you need to be a member of the Minecraft Partner Program which requires you to have a registered business and make an application. You can find more information about that right here: https://creator.microsoft.com/en-us/minecraft
+ How do I become a Minecraft partner?
In order to be a member of the Minecraft Partner Program, you're required to have a registered business and make an application. You can find more information about that right here: https://creator.microsoft.com/en-us/minecraft