1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today live with 'Adventurer's Dream'!

Discussion in 'Video Creator Lounge' started by Cis, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Hey Noxcrew fans!

I am today live with the map 'Adventurer's Dream'! So if you can understand Dutch, come and chat.

I am a huge dutch fan of the Noxcrew maps!

Hope to see you there!

Livestream:

Avondale likes this.
  2. Can't understand Dutch, but we appreciate you playing the map! It looked like you had a pretty bad Minecraft crash there if I'm not mistaken?

Cis likes this.
  3. Since I can understand Dutch, I'll commentate. He tried playing it in multiplayer at first but his minecraft randomly crashed, after that he tried in singleplayer and once again it crashed randomly. There doesn't seem an explaination for the crashes though, Windows 10 Edition is really quite buggy from what I've seen.

Cis likes this.
  4. It goes through phases where it works perfectly, and then it'll just hiccup for a while for no reason. It's weird that he experienced that though, I don't think I've ever crashed out of a single player game in a release build.

Cis likes this.
  5. Yes its was annoying :(.
    Singleplayer crash also so I can't play or stream the maps. I look for a solution for this.

The map looks great, for what I've seen ;).

- Cis

Noctis likes this.