Tales from Camp Crypt - Noctis' Newsletter: August 2016

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noctis, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence on The Community side of things, as some of you are aware, every now and again I have to vanish for 10 weeks to study, but I have returned to spread the darkness... I mean run the community once more. A huge thanks to BurningT and The_NeonGhost for keeping things running in my absence.

First off, due to commitments, both Noxcrew and Personal, there will be no Friday Game Nights throughout August. I didn't want to do this, but I also didn't want to have inconsistent Game Nights throughout August so it made more sense to hold off until we can run them more consistently. I'm sorry for the disappointment, but there are always games going on in the community (Especially WildStar at the moment) so there are always opportunities to get together and game to your heart's content. This does not include Burning's UHC Game Nights, They'll carry on as he sees fit.

Now for the happier news, the reason why there won't be any Game Nights is because The Noxcrew will be returning to The NEC for Insomnia 58!!! From the 26th to the 29th of August we'll be hosting our booth over at the Minecraft zone bringing 'Super Sky Runner' and 'MC Strike' to the masses. I know a lot of you are heading down to see us, so keep an eye out for the red Noxcrew Polo shirts. Learn more about the event here

[​IMG]

Next, don't forget The Noxsquad Gameshow Live over on The Noxcrew Twitch Channel on the 20th of August at 6:30pm BST (UK Time) Built by a team of community members on the Noxsquad Build Server, it will be a night of fun, frolicking and utter failure as the Noxsquad Factory puts the Noxcrew through their paces and gives them a taste of their own medicine. The team has put a lot of time and effort into kidnapping Noxcrew members, it would be a shame to miss it. Find out more here

[​IMG]

Finally, since I've gotten back, I've had a lot of reports of people griefing, messing around and generally being unpleasant to each other in my absence. This is extremely disappointing. You are all talked through the rules upon joining the server, there is no excuse for the sort of behaviour I have been hearing of. I have spoken to the majority of the culprits, but this is a general warning to all. Such behaviour is not acceptable and has no place in this community. If I continue to hear of this sort of behaviour, more drastic measures will be put into place and you will lose the privileges given to you.

And that's your lot. Looking forward to getting back into the Noxsquad fray and seeing all you guys and gals at Insomnia!

See you all then!
    Noctis
    xo

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noctis, Aug 11, 2016.