1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our next release is almost here...

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Feb 19, 2016.

1. We've been hard at work to bring the Minecraft community another map, and we're almost there!

Minecraft 1.9 is finally releasing next week, and along with it, our very own release too! So have a look at our teaser trailer!

We're designing the map with Multiplayer in mind so that it's a very enjoyable experience with your friends! But don't worry, if you want to play singleplayer, you can do that too just fine!

Look out here on our front page for the main release in about a week or two's time :D

- Noxite

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Jammy4312
      Jammy4312
      Looks good! Can't wait to play it :)
    2. CaffeineBoost
      CaffeineBoost
      As I have said in the comments section of the video, I'm not particularly hyped for this.
      As I have also said in the comments section, the voice acting in this video is fantastic.
      Essentially, this seems brilliant, but it just doesn't appeal to me in particular.
    3. Noxite
      Noxite
      I hope the release of this changes your mind :D
    4. CaffeineBoost
      CaffeineBoost
      We'll have to see. It's been very well presented, I might not be able to resist the temptation :]
    5. Mramr149
      Mramr149
      There is only one question that needs answering: What is "Floop Squad" a Mix of?
      _Jake_ and Avondale like this.
    6. Switchley
      Switchley
      I'm excited to play it
    7. Burning
      Burning
      I am pretty sure that the logo would a good Power Rangers logo
    8. HailTheKing
      HailTheKing
      I'm excite.. A Pumpkin with wings.. Finally we can evolve..
    9. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      as long as i can change the glider into a mario world cape ill be fine.
      Switchley likes this.
    10. Avondale
      Avondale
      Flight and Swoop?
    11. Burning
      Burning
      I thought it was Flop and Poop Swoop
    12. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      Everybody do the floop!
    13. ELWORRIER
      ELWORRIER
      Omg, this teaser trailer is awsome! So good edit and sound effects! :D Like!
    14. CaptainAppleCore
      CaptainAppleCore
      My game is Delayed :( so I cant play terra swoop
    15. CaptainAppleCore
      CaptainAppleCore
      the sound and the animations are 3 mins apart so when the movie comes on it takes 30 mins
    16. Avondale
      Avondale
      It's an unfortunate side effect of the awesomeness we put into this game... If you have a slower PC, Minecraft will get confused and your sound/animations will get desynced. There's really no good way around it, but Optifine will help, and allocating more RAM to Minecraft will as well. As a last ditch resort, try hosting it on a server and playing it that way to take the stress off your PC.