1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Noxsquad Gamenight - Jackbox Party Pack - 10th February 2017 8pm GMT

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Noctis, Feb 7, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Join us for a night of insanity, innuendo and Noxcrew Overlord bashing.

Join us for...

Jackbox Party Pack
    [​IMG] large[1].jpg
    Who's invited?

YOU!
    Everyone is invited!

When is it?

10th February 2017 8pm GMT

Where do I join?
    The Noxcrew TeamSpeak server: voice.noxcrew.com
    Confused? Here's a guide on how to install TeamSpeak3 and join the voice comm server, it's easy!: LINK
    Game server IP will be shared on the night with the attendees!

[​IMG]

A board-game Game Night without leaving the house!

With a multitude of games to play and servers capable of holding over 1000 player, it's like playing pictonary and all those other party games, except it's online!

[​IMG]

One of the Noxsquad will be hosting the game, We can all join in at Jackbox.tv. They'll give us the code, we'll play the game, madness ensues ;P

[​IMG]

1. Be considerate to other players feelings.
    There will be banter, but don't take it too far or make it personal. We have had incidents of people taking things waaaaay to seriously, not getting into the spirit of Gamenights or just generally being no fun to play with (Salt levels at max) While I have no issue against people getting a little salty, it is getting to a point where people don't want to play because of activities that go on during Gamenights. This is unacceptable. We're here to have fun, not compete. If this sort of behaviour continues, action will be taken.

2. HAVE FUN!

[​IMG]

Can I play without T.S?
    Not really. We give out the IP over TeamSpeak, and actively encourage everyone to get together in a single place to play. You can learn how to install TS3 here

I don't have a microphone. Can I still play?
    Yes. Most of us will have microphones, but if you don't have one, it's doesn't matter. Just be prepared to type fast if you're setting up a race.

SO DON'T FORGET!

Jackbox- Party Pack
    Noxcrew Teamspeak
    Join Channel: Jackbox Game Night

10th February 2017 8pm GMT

See you there!

#1 Noctis, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2017