1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Noxsquad Game Night - Apotheon Arena - 2nd December 2016 8pm GMT

Discussion in 'Noxcrew Gamenights - 2016' started by Noctis, Nov 29, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

We're going back to the past to do what greeks do best... No, not lay the foundations of civiliasation, kick the hades out of each other!

Welcome all to...

Apotheon Arena

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who's Invited?
    YOU!
    Everyone is Invited!

When is it?
    2nd December 2016 8pm GMT

Where do I join?
    The Noxcrew TeamSpeak server: voice.noxcrew.com

Confused? Here's a guide on how to install TeamSpeak3 and join the voice comm server, it's easy!: LINK
    Game server IP will be shared on the night with the attendees and on the Stream!

[​IMG]

Time for a good old-fashioned free for all!

A Free-To-Play spin off of the Platformer Apotheon, With multiple weapons, including spears, lightning and rocks, this Sidescrolling Platformer free for all (Think Smash but Greek) delivers a hundred different ways to show your might and superiority over your friends!

[​IMG]

1. Get Steam and make an account (Link) If you don't have this, why not?​
    2. Search Apotheon Arena in the shop (Free)​
    3. Click Play Now​
    4. Wait for the game to install (Could take a while depending on ones internet)​
    5. Fight!​
    [​IMG]

This games a free for all so we'll join a server and have at it, for the glory of The Gods!

[​IMG]

1. Be considerate to other players

You will be killed, alot. So don't be salty about it. You'll have your chance at revenge

2. Have fun!

[​IMG]

Can I play without TeamSpeak?
    Not really. We give out the IP over TeamSpeak, and actively encourage everyone to get together in a single place to play. You can learn how to install TS3 here

I don't have a microphone. Can I still play?
    Yes. Most of us will have microphones, but if you don't have one, it's doesn't matter. Just be prepared to type REALLY fast!

SO DON'T FORGET!

Apotheon Arena

Noxcrew TeamSpeak

Join Channel: Game Night

2nd December 2016 8pm GMT

Everyone is welcome

#1 Noctis, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. 11th November 2016 8pm GMT? you really need to start paying more attention when you ctrl+v those templates ;)

3. I'm usually doing 10 other things at the same time, cut me some slack :p