1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noxcrew hits $1000 on Patreon!

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Congratulations everyone!

During Avondale's Minecraft golf stream on Friday, we hit the $1000 mark on our Patreon!!!

[​IMG]
    Shout out to MC_Kyle who pulled a funny by putting a .69 on the end of his pledge :p

It's incredibly exciting to think that you guys want to support us so much in the content that we create, month after month! It only empowers us even more to keep bringing you folks awesome things! :)

I really can't thank our Patrons enough, it's so much fun to have external members of our community that we can share our secrets with and get immediate reactions! It helps a lot, especially all the suggestions <3

If you're confused with what Patreon is; it's basically a subscription service where you can set yourself to donate a specific amount to us every month, even just $1! Each tier of donation has a bunch of rewards, so do check them out here: https://www.patreon.com/Noxcrew

It's just a way of showing even more support and helping us out financially in the long run!
    The donations we receive from Patreon are always put back into the crew and pays for any expenses we might hit when working on new things for you guys, for free ;)

Of course, don't worry if you're not signed up on Patreon, just by being a part of this community, you're supporting us. We really appreciate your presence here and I only hope we can keep on making everyone's time here even more worth it!

Anyway, let's start the road to $2k! Long live the beloved Noxcrew community and I hope you'll all be happy with all the cool stuff we have to bring soon :D

- Love Noxite & The Noxcrew

#1 Noxite, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Jun 29, 2015.