1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet the Noxcrew (2015)

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Oct 1, 2014.

1. The Noxcrew Story:
    It began back in August 2011.

I'm Noxite. I had just finished my gap year and it was the summer before I head to university. Out of my boredom I decided I wanted to create a Minecraft adventure map. My ambitions were high, so I decided to try and find people to join my team and create one of the most epic adventure map series ever to be laid onto the community; "Paladin's Quest". Many people were intrigued by such a project, not only builders, but artists, musicians and voice actors too - and we slowly grew into a very tight community just wanting to try something new.

Before we were about to release the first episode of the series, I realized we needed a name for our creative team so that we can become known among the community. I'd always called us "Noxite's RPG Build Crew" as a reference beforehand, but that obviously needed to change. Now, because I was always the 'leader', or the 'visionary' of the crew, I chose to name it after my own internet alias; 'The Noxcrew'. Thankfully, it hasn't evolved into something completely revolved around me, but instead, just a catchy name for a crew that spawned the 'Nox' brand.

Now, we never actually finished the Paladin's Quest series due to many reasons, but because we're always full of ideas and want to create innovations in the Minecraft community, we went on to create many different things like; Noxcrew Gameshow, Fable Hunters, Noxcrew Stories, Minecraft Strike, Noxpocalypse and many more little things.

So essentially this is what the Noxcrew is - A group of creative people all working together for the same cause; introducing original and awesome content to the Minecraft community, be it successful or not.

Oh, and we also like to play games together, lots of games ;)

Now meet us!

[​IMG]

Founder and Ruler of The Noxcrew, Noxite started the crew in 2011 with the vision to do something different. Film graduate, Sound designer, editor, ideas man, he can do it all.
    Loves to dance and sounds remarkably like the emperor

Web Link: Noxcrew.com
    Twitter: @AlmightyNoxite

[​IMG]

Brother of the noxcrew's great leader, Andrej is co-founder and writing genius, scribbling furiously behind the scenes to make the gameshow commentators funny. He's currently lost in a wasteland with his numerous chickens.

Web Link: youtube.com
    Twitter: @DuhShronky

[​IMG]

Long suffering server tech and 'True' leader of The Noxcrew, Mewulf works tirelessly to get all the noxcrew servers up and working but usually just fixes things when they break.
    Just don't ask him for life advice

Web Link: Mewulf.com
    Twitter: @MeWulf

[​IMG]

Joining us from the year 3000 in 2013, Avondale swept through the ranks with his mad redstone skills and endless dedication. Once master of Jeoffrey's Chamber, Avon now rules the redstone roost of all Noxcrew projects

Twitter: @avondale1718

[​IMG]

The Creator and Mastermind behind 'The Noxcrew Gameshow,' Epic_Landlord is often hidden away in his office, plotting new nefarious games for our contestants and orchestrating the awesome music for each episode.

Web Link: Bandcamp
    Twitter: @EpicLandlord

[​IMG]

Military man and chief organiser, Critchley keeps the Noxcrew looking decent in front of the public, organising attendance to Multiplay's Insomnia events, booking equipment and making us look pretty the day after the night before.

Twitter: @Critchley11

[​IMG]

Shark and timelord look-a-like, Arsenic rules over MCStrike as Head Admin and makes the rest of The Noxcrew projects look pretty, manipulating textures with wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. We're still teaching him not to bite though

Twitter: @ArsenicShark

[​IMG]

The mysterious and fantastical graphic designer of The Noxcrew, Marios painstakingly designs and draws every graphic seen on every Gameshow Episode, giving the Gameshow it's unique and vibrant look.

Twitter: @NoxcrewMarios

[​IMG]

The voiceless artist, it was Skyao's art for Jeoffrey's Chamber that brought her into The Noxcrew Family. Coupled with a prowess for redstone, Skyao took over art duty for JC, as well as designing team emblems for the Gameshow Teams

Web Link: deviantArt
    Twitter: @Skyao_

[​IMG]

A musical magician, all the way from the US of A, Digison is the mind behind the Noxpocalypse theme song, Super Hole in the Wall soundtrack, Fable Hunters (it was a long time ago) and other Noxcrew projects. He's a vicious Civ 5 player and proud 'murian

Web Link: Bandcamp
    Twitter: @Tgro5350

[​IMG]

Long suffering female and vampire queen, when she's not arguing with the boys, Noctis can be found lurking on the forums, writing new diabolical chambers for Jeoffrey, or tinkering in her Gameshow labs of Doom!...um we mean... Sunshine.

Web Link: HarrietHarvey.com
    Twitter: @Noctis_Mori

[​IMG]

Cricket nut and Medicine man, Gregan is kept busy as project manager of Super Steve Runner and co-leading the Gameshow when Landlord's busy making music. Has an unhealthy love of orange... Nice sunglasses though

Twitter: @gregan25

[​IMG]

Bambii reigns as project leader and head mapmaker of MCStrike, building new arenas of death with military precisions, occasionally venturing into the Lands of Asera when bored. Also a member of FyreUK and the late, great Team Vareide, Chris was the only Noxcrew Member to build on the Christmas ADVENTure maps

Twitter: @ChrisBambii

[​IMG]

Lord of the Lands of Asera and Master of Dota, Ridders leads the charge on projects such as Fable Hunters and 'A Tale of Kreios' the long awaited successor to Paladin's Quest.
    Just don't ask who Paladin is.

[​IMG]

Stuck in an apocalyptic wasteland with the two Noxcrew Brothers, Rohoolio has two loves: Rocks and War! Currently defending their 'town' for the 'coming battle', he mourns the bitter loss of his penguins.

Twitter: @rohoolio

[​IMG]

Menotok
    Yoker
    Yorhodes
    starjik: @starjik
    Bejno: @Bejno_
    Bulgurpund: @smilehalo
    Burning: @burningtramps
    Lykarus: @xLykarusx
    Thonax: @RealThonax
    Zurby: @_iaaroni_
    Huntondoom: @Huntondoom
    InfiniteWimboo: @InfiniteWimboo

Twitter: @NoxcrewBuilders

[​IMG]

TheCallunxz - @TheCallunxz
    Ellisvlad - @ellisvlad
    Crafty3000 - @crafty3000
    Vaxuite - @Vaxuite
    Yawkat - @yawkat

Twitter: @Noxcrew

[​IMG]

Goo_The_Splat
    Mack
    Smackzter
    Niallsb
    Eli
    Jakemcc

Twitter: @NoxcrewTeams

[​IMG]

E-mouse
    Masdock
    Ikean - @Ikean_
    Zothian- @NexcrowBeuldir
    Ana - @anabellabobcatz

Twitter: @TH3_3MP3R0R

[​IMG]

Jyoda
    Antlia
    Sabin
    Kenofox
    Ant- @ant50003
    JakeL- @jacoblangridge
    Jamster - @jamster338

Twitter: @Noxcrew

#1 Noxite, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    HailTheKing and Skyao like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Oct 1, 2014.

1. CaffeineBoost
    2. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      i guess you can say that tramp got....(puts sunglasses on)... BURNED!!!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
      HailTheKing likes this.
    3. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      i hope no1 was waiting for someone to say that lol
    4. Burning
      Burning
      Nope, I try not to. The jokes has spread around on /r/ultrahardcore more than it has here and the guys over there say the joke more than I do. :(
      HailTheKing likes this.