1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Here!

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noctis, Mar 5, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Are you excited yet?​

Well you should be, because The Noxcrew Gameshow is Back!

That's right folks!

Six months of blood, sweat and tears. Six months of building, testing, scripting, recording and editing. Six months of sitting at our computers when we should be outside, has come down to this!

The Noxcrew Gameshow Season One will officially begin on Saturday 21st of March, with the release of the first episode of the series.

There will be thrills, spills and so much heart-stopping Gameshow action you might want to warn your cardiologist!!

Think that's a little too long to wait for your Gameshow fix? Never fear! Because in honour of our brand new community teams, we're releasing a video every day introducing them!

That's right! We begin the one week count down to The Gameshow with EIGHT introductory videos, so you can get to know the poor saps...I mean valiant contestants, ready to take on the Factory and win the Ultimate Noxcrew Gameshow Trophy!

So choose a side and grab your Butcher's knives

Because The Gameshow is back.

Only on NoxcrewPresents.

#1 Noctis, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Critchley, Burning, Dwittyy and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noctis, Mar 5, 2015.

1. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      well you guys already got a giggle out of me so this will definetly be a huge success :D looks great so far :> and i really hope you all are super proud of your creation already!!
    2. HailTheKing
      HailTheKing
      My internet has became a super moldy, worthless piece of sh*** (I mean.. a waffle) today, so I could only view the video in a whopping 144p.. BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME! ITS STILL AMAZING! I cant wait!
      Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    3. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      want to make something fancy for it returning... but... drawing mutiple people and things are a pain in the ass... i will see what i will do...
    4. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      YOU HAVE MY AXE.
      and my views.
      lotteje13 likes this.
    5. evulminiman
      evulminiman
      I have to say it was fun to play in the trailer, but it is way better seeing it now
    6. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      finish product is Always more fun to see :p
      evulminiman likes this.
    7. Arikoslov
      Arikoslov
      I WANT IT TO BE MARCH 21ST ALREADY THE CAPS MEANS IM EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8. evulminiman
      evulminiman
      I have to say, it was quite amusing to see some people freaking out and speculating about what would come this weekend
    9. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      too many hints were dropped tbh though... *looks at noxite* but yes it was funny to see what people came up with even in a joking way :>
    10. Burning
      Burning
      So what do the excessive amount of exclamation marks mean then? :0
      HailTheKing likes this.
    11. StardustDestiny
      StardustDestiny
      Man, the hype is real! Looking forward to the Gameshow even more now. Plus, I'm really liking Bobby Groove so far and look forward to see what he can do. :D
      lotteje13 likes this.
    12. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      still need to get used to his voice for sure but he looks colorfull enough!
    13. StardustDestiny
      StardustDestiny
      Yeah, it will take time for him to get use to the voice. But once he does, I sure he will be great. I'm just saying that first impressions are pretty good so far.
    14. The_NeonGhost
      The_NeonGhost
      I don't need time to get used to Bobby, He's amazing! He feels like the voice of the NoxSquad to me.
    15. The_NeonGhost
      The_NeonGhost
      You've left the premises over the announcement?
    16. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      Q_Q his colors are a bit miss matching though... they dont compliment each other compleetly
    17. The_NeonGhost
      The_NeonGhost
      The Purple and Green, or the suit and the hair?
    18. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      the purple and green compliment each other even though the colors are a bit washed out... but its the hair that falls out of it all!
    19. StardustDestiny
      StardustDestiny
      Yeah; the purples and greens are okay, it's just the ginger hair is just too bold for the whole style, giving me this whole clown vibe from him. Maybe black or brown hair would have been better, the suit already stands out and if put too much colour to it, that will just make him look silly.