We're back to the sick, insane world of:
Leave your morals at the door and bring your sickest, strangest jokes to the least PC game in town.
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
When is it? 20th April 2018 8pm BST
Where do I join? On our Discord Server
How to play:
- Visit 'Pretend You're Xyzzy' (http://www.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/)
- Find our server (The IP will be given out over Discord)
- Play to win, or terrify, your choice
Game Night Rules
1. Due to the adult content that this game often generates, age restrictions will apply, . As such: No player under the age of 13 may participate in this game-night.
2. Players will be requested to provide proof of age via Date of Birth and give verbal confirmation that they are old enough to participate
3. Be Considerate - Cards against Humanity is not a PG game, but keep in mind people have different sensitivities. If someone is upset by your joke, it is within their right to say so.
4. No Swearing in Discord Text chat - Cards against Humanity Game Nights can get intense but remember not everyone in Discord is playing
5. Have fun!