The Official Noxcrew Gameshow Album EP: 6

Discussion in 'Noxcrew Royalty Free Music' started by Epic Landlord, Jul 10, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

By Isaac Wilkins

Released 14th July 2014

Tracklist:

Picture Panic v2
    Blocksketbeach
    Lockdown
    Sprint V3
    Noxgames Parts 1-5

Download Link Here!

#1 Epic Landlord, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. Hello Everyone! We're pleased to announce that the Noxcrew Gameshow Episode 6 Album is out now!
    From Me and Digison We both hope you enjoy listening to our tracks. ;)

MrEnder and HailTheKing like this.
  3. Always love fighting off a hungry pack of tyrannosaurus whales to your music! Good job guys!

4. Loving the music!

5. Just donated! Great Track guys!

6. The music keeps getting better! Best one yet in my opinion, keep it up.

7. Sounds great, love the music!

8. Great stuff, Love the music again and again :)

9. yeah so how about that necroposting thing...

lotteje13 likes this.
  10. I can't lock every post guys. And people new to the site might want to comment on projects.

11. It's not what we expect of you, just wondering if you were planning to lock them all or make it a rule or something else

12. I don't see how it's a problem.

13. its just odd seeing old threads pop up xD and then normally not knowing what the context of a conversation was that happend in the thread a while ago

14. Well it might be just a little weird that the last reply to a thread was half a year ago and suddenly someone reacts to it.
    I can understand new users browse around the forums and find threads that interests them, its just a bit surprising and unexpected

15. Okay I admit it isn't really necro-posting, its a new reply on a thread which has just been silent for a while.

16. This music is..

Amazing.

17. Yes, AMAZING :)