There's always hope among the stars. A new world waiting within that inky stillness. And it's this new world we'll be exploring this Game Night.
Grab your Matter Manipulators and ready your Warp Drives. This week's Game Night is...
Everyone is Invited!
When is it?
16th December 2016 8pm GMT
Where do I join?
The Noxcrew TeamSpeak server: voice.noxcrew.com
Confused? Here's a guide on how to install TeamSpeak3 and join the voice comm server, it's easy!: LINK
Game server IP will be shared on the night with the attendees!
Running in the same vein as the beloved Terraria, Starbound is a 2D platform exploration game, with crafting, fighting, quests and sweet sweet loot.
Taking on the role of a character who’s just fled from their home planet, only to crash-land on another, you can play as a robot, bird, human or even a plant, embarking on an epic quest to survive and flourish in the infinite universe!
For Starbound installation,
1. Download Steam and make an Account.
2. Go to the Store and buy/install Starbound
3: Click Play Now
4: Explore the cosmos!
Following the new stable update, we'll be hosting a server like the good old days of when it was first released, to get everyone together and playing through the first part of the campaign, so we'll all be creating new characters on the day. My hope is that we can build a town, live, work and explore together... or just kill each other, that works too.
1. Be considerate to other players feelings. Don't steal all the resources or be horrible to new player. Just cause you've played 66 hrs doesn't mean everyone else has.
2. Try to work together. Killing each other can be fun for a little while, but it gets boring quickly.
3. RP is actively Encouraged. Have fun with your character. There is a huge amount of customisation available so go crazy. Be the plant girl who won't harm trees (though it'll make completing quests difficult) or the cold heartless robot! Make your character and your ship, yours.
4. No hacking. Don't break the game just to get cool items, it's just not fun for everyone else.
5. Have fun!
Can I play without TS?
Not really. We give out the IP over TeamSpeak, and actively encourage everyone to get together in a single place to play.
I don't have a microphone. Can I still play?
Yes. Most of us will have microphones, but if you don't have one, it's doesn't matter. Just be prepared to type fast if you're being interrogated.
SO DON'T FORGET!
16th December 2016, 8:00PM GMT
Everyone is welcome!!!