Noxsquad Gamenight - Overwatch - 3rd February 2017 8pm GMT

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Noctis, Jan 30, 2017.

By Noctis on Jan 30, 2017 at 2:19 PM
  1. [​IMG]

This week, we're playing a game you've all been begging to play. One of high-jinx and excitement. Of fast pace action and danger.

Of HIIIIGH NOON.

So don't worry guys, The cavalry's here for:

Overwatch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Who's invited?
    YOU!
    Everyone is welcome!

When is it?
    3rd Febuary 2017 8pm GMT

Where do I join?
    The Noxcrew TeamSpeak3 server: voice.noxcrew.com
    Confused? Here's a guide on how to install TeamSpeak3 and join the voice comm server, it's easy: LINK
    Game server IP will be shared on the night with the attendees!

[​IMG]

Overwatch is a first-person shooter that features squad-based combat with two opposing teams of six players each. Players choose one of several crazy and colourful hero characters, each with their own unique abilities and role classes.

With multiple game modes, a huge range of play styles and a surprisingly depth lore. Blizzard brings the fun and the pain in this addictive multiplayer massacre.

[​IMG]
    1. Download Battle. net and make an account
    2. Buy Overwatch (Currently £17 via Taiwan battle.net for Chinese New Year)
    3. Wait for the game to install (Could take a while depending on ones internet)
    4. Get Playing!
    [​IMG]

We'll play, live and die together as a unit. We'll play which ever game modes people want to and hopefully give everyone the opportunity to play characters they love and try ones they haven't.

[​IMG]

1. Be considerate to your team
    Some people haven't played 100 millions hours. They might not know the nuances of each character or every inch of the map. Show a little consideration

2. No Team Killing
    To be the best you have to fight with the rest, Team killing is douche-y. Don't do it

3. Role Playing is very much encouraged

Be a gunslinger for a day, Or a gorilla. Blow stuff to kingdom come (Not for real) Just have fun with it

4. Have Fun

[​IMG]

Can I play without TS?
    Not really. We give out the IP over TeamSpeak, and actively encourage everyone to get together in a single place to play. You can learn how to install TS3 here

I don't have a microphone. Can I still play?
    Yes. Most of us will have microphones, but if you don't have one, it's doesn't matter. Just be prepared to type fast

SO DON'T FORGET!
    Overwatch
    Noxcrew TeamSpeak
    3rd Febuary 2017 8pm GMT

Everyone is Welcome!

Iefooo likes this.
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Comments

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Noctis, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Dwittyy
      Dwittyy
      Pst...change the title!
    2. Iefooo
      Iefooo
      nice im hyped