Noxcrew Go Minecon 2015!

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Jun 30, 2015.

By Noxite on Jun 30, 2015 at 10:05 PM
  1. [​IMG]
    Noxcrew are going to Minecon 2015!!!

That's right! The Noxcrew will be attending and exhibiting during Minecon 2015 this year which will be located at the London ExCeL Convention Centre. We'll be there for the full convention on both Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July.

[​IMG]
    We'll be exhibiting as a booth equipped with 60 PCs where you can come sit down and play the Noxcrew Gameshow against other players there! 60 PCs!!! That's 10 different 3v3 games all going off at once!

You'll be able to find our booth at the Tournament zone, which is a large space we'll be sharing with Hypixel, Hunger Games and Parkour Challenges!

You'll also find us on the Tournament stage regularly, commentating on a few different mini games throughout the day, including two official Noxcrew Gameshow stage events where we'll be inviting the audience up to play against each other!

So, let's get into the details:

Noxcrew Minecon Schedule
    Friday
    18:00 Until 00:00 - Mindcrack Party
    We'll be attending the Mindcrack party on the Friday! (Not an official convention day) You can find more info here: http://mindcracklp.com/party_tickets/

Saturday
    10:00 Until 19:30 (Full Convention Day) - Noxcrew Gameshow Booth
    A 60 PC booth running 10 x 3v3 Noxcrew Gameshow Minigames where you can hop in, play with a team and verse other players. Games include: Bathtime, Gridlock, Sprint V1, Shoot 'em Up, Blocksketball, Dodgebolt, Bridge 3 Far & Castle.

14:00 Until 15:30 - Noxcrew Gameshow Live on the Tournament Stage
    We'll be running the NGS live setup where players can come up from the audience and play some exclusive 3v3 match-ups against an enemy team in front of an audience! True Gameshow experience!

Sunday
    10:00
    Until 17:00 (Full Convention Day) - Noxcrew Gameshow Booth
    A 60 PC booth running 10 x 3v3 Noxcrew Gameshow Minigames where you can hop in, play with a team and verse other players. Games include: Bathtime, Gridlock, Sprint V1, Shoot 'em Up, Blocksketball, Dodgebolt, Bridge 3 Far & Castle.

12:15 Until 13:30 - Noxcrew Gameshow Live on the Tournament Stage
    We'll be running the NGS live setup where players can come up from the audience and play some exclusive 3v3 match-ups against an enemy team in front of an audience! True Gameshow experience!

Who's Going?
    These are the cool dudes from the Noxcrew you'll see at the event:

[​IMG]

How do I recognise the Noxcrew?
    Simples! We'll be wearing our fancy Noxcrew polos! See someone wearing one of these? That's us!
    They might also be wearing a hoody version of it though... and most likely sweating like a pig in an oven.

[​IMG]

See you there!
    We hope to see some of you there! Come say hi, hangout, take pictures, whatever! Let's just have a good time :D

We'll hopefully be recording some videos and vlogs while we're there too, so for anyone who isn't attending, we'll bring you something back to watch ;)

- Noxite

#1 Noxite, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Noxite, Jun 30, 2015.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      "Bathtime, Gridlock, Sprint V1, Shoot 'em Up, Blocksketball, Dodgebolt, Bridge 3 Far & Castle."
      almost the same as I54 but added gridlock and shoot 'em up haha
      i however wont be there. bit pricy for my liking.
      but ill be there in spirit!
    2. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      booth cam/stream? (thats the most important of qeustions)
      Dwittyy likes this.
    3. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      on a more serious note since this week there is a heatwave going on and idk how badly it will be the following weekend... but dont forget to take a bottle of water and drink and eat plenty... also prepare for con flu
    4. Burning
      Burning
      See you there kiddos B)
    5. CyberChamp
      CyberChamp
      Wish I could be there. I couldnt go due to price. Hopefully I can go to my first Convention sometime. Hope you enjoy it! :-D
    6. HailTheKing
      HailTheKing
      Have fun everyone who's going! :)
      Thonax likes this.
    7. Dwittyy
      Dwittyy
      I'm guessing this requires a ticket to go to? Could easily come and visit but didn't get the chance to get a ticket :(
    8. lotteje13
      lotteje13
      the tickets are very expensive... and i dont think there are any left...
    9. Dwittyy
      Dwittyy
      Yep, it's ridiculous.
      I ask because I heard that Hypixel's booth was outside or in an area that didn't require a ticket? I don't think that's the case, so I haven't got high hopes. But it's not difficult for me to get to, and meeting the Noxcrew again would be very cool :)
    10. Noxite
      Noxite
      The Mindcrack party doesn't require a Minecon ticket!!! http://mindcracklp.com/party_tickets/product/mindcrack-london-minecon-party-ticket-round-2/
      (There's 7 left at the time of this message and we'll ALL be there)
    11. MissPlaying
      MissPlaying
      Have fun all you lot!
      I'm awaiting the day I have permission to go to a convention and meet you guys. (I'm hoping for Insomnia)
      SimplyOSara and Thonax like this.
    12. Burning
      Burning
    13. SimplyOSara
      SimplyOSara
      And I'll be waiting for the day I have enough money to go to Europe!
      connor campbell and Thonax like this.
    14. Dwittyy
      Dwittyy
    15. CaffeineBoost
      CaffeineBoost
      ;~; Soon...
    16. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      im awaiting the day i find a mario hat from a convention. >:C
    17. Dwittyy
      Dwittyy
      Booth stream like at i54?