Noxcrew Gameshow Survival Server

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Avondale, May 13, 2015.

By Avondale on May 13, 2015 at 5:40 AM

1. [​IMG]

When the gates close for the final hour of work at the Noxcrew Gameshow Factory, the work is still not done. As the whistle blows for the final call, the people are covered in filth and sweat as they leave for their homes, the sun making its slow descent towards the horizon. Contestants, workers, and fans all together look the same. Tired from work and wanting a nice place to rest their heads. But once their feet hit the pavement beyond the Factory, that is when the real work begins.

[​IMG]

The work to keep a place worth living in. For the town to survive, everyone must hold their own. A quaint place tucked away from the eyes of the world where each can be their own person, raise themselves to glory, or plummet into failure. Each is in control of their own destiny. However, Fate holds a terrible hand in each person’s life.

[​IMG]

For the young often die and the old seldom live. Each death is met with new life though, the next generation of families trying to pull themselves up from the horror and tragedy of death to rise to their family’s former greatness. Two souls may find each among this pain and Fate may be changed, allowing for new life and hope to continue. The life of the town can die in an instant or stay for centuries; only the strong will survive.

[​IMG]

The Noxcrew Gameshow Survival Server is an opportunity for Noxcrew approved members, Gameshow Contestants, and $15+ Patrons to play, live, and create content together. We role-play what it would be like to live in the fictional world where the Noxcrew exists. Make sure to support all the channels, and visit our Patreon page!

[​IMG]
    (Photos used with kind permission of The_NeonGhost.
    Buildings belong to their respective owners)

#1 Avondale, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Avondale, May 13, 2015.

1. Arikoslov
      Arikoslov
      whats the server ip and what version is it on?
    2. Noctis
      Noctis
      'Noxcrew approved members, Gameshow Contestants, and $15+ Patrons to play...'
      Avondale likes this.
    3. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      is there room for a demolitions shop? because i dibs that if i get on the server ever XD
    4. Thonax
      Thonax
      If you're willing to sell fireworks sure
    5. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      fireworks + TNT. lol general explosion stuffs.
      Thonax likes this.
    6. CaffeineBoost
      CaffeineBoost
      I call dibs on a Dosh 4 Gold service in case I ever get on.
    7. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      i think... gold is a currency lol.
      i know iron is the common currency.
      Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    8. zurby
      zurby
      No picture of the NBO, I find this offensive.
    9. The_NeonGhost
      The_NeonGhost
      I did take some, they just weren't added.
    10. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      sounds like a cult.
    11. zurby
      zurby
      I cri ;-;
      What, noooooooo.. we're just.. special.
    12. MissPlaying
      MissPlaying
      Don't believe them they're liars...
    13. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      my guess is they worship the kill GG button or something?
      12angrymexicans and Ggrgra like this.
    14. Thonax
      Thonax
      new button order
    15. GG142
      GG142
      Well they did execute me about 4 times, think masdocks sword should be named kill GG sword.
    16. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      HA.
    17. zurby
      zurby
      What do you know :eek: We've never lied!
      Atleast someone knows ;)
      I say, You broke the law of NBO and were sentenced to be hung. Sadly enough you refused that and relied on our basic human instinct, violence. We had no choice but to kill you.... 4 times.... >_>
    18. maDEMOman
      maDEMOman
      whats the law XD
    19. zurby
      zurby
      We're the law!