Livestream 'Noxcrew Gameshow: Live' Series

Discussion in 'Creations' started by Noxite, Jul 31, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Watch the trailer:

Follow our Twitch channel to be notified when it goes live!

http://www.twitch.tv/thenoxcrew

[​IMG]

What is the Noxcrew Gameshow: Live?

It's a live rendition of the Noxcrew Gameshow that was created on the Noxcrew YouTube channel!

You can watch the trailer for Season 1 here:

The Noxcrew Gameshow is inspired by crazy game shows and esport formats!
    We'll be inviting all-sorts of guest contestants to the massive Gameshow Factory to participate as teams of two teams of three members each (Blue Vs Yellow).

The competition takes place in a huge variety of over 30+ creative and original minigames all made in Minecraft. Contestants will all get their own Team logos and fight it off in a tense best-of-5 face off!

It’s full of colour, full of insanity, full of fun and it's all completely LIVE on Twitch! So join the ride and tune in when the time is right!

[​IMG]

How do I know when the show is streaming?

Noxcrew Gameshow: Live shows don't have a specific schedule. They can occur at any time throughout the year. These will always typically be on weekends. However, when a show is going to be aired, we'll post it all over our social media, far in advance!

NGS: Live announcements will come as a video, a poster and mentions! To make sure you catch one of these announcements, you can:
    [​IMG]

F.A.Q
    • What's different between NGS: Live and the season?
      NGS: Live will be effectively bringing what you saw in the season, but all done live instead of pre-recorded. We've done our best in trying to port over the same experience and production value by using a custom client and redstone communication system so that the live show feels 'edited', but on the fly. We'll also be able to interact with our viewership, there'll be live commentary and also... if anything goes wrong... well... it's all live!

• How long will a NGS: Live livestream approximately last?
      The show will run a best-of-5 format, similarly to the finals of Season 1 and the pilot season episodes. So, counting the introduction sequence, the decision dome sequences, the rule telling and the games, it could last anywhere between 2-4 hours!

• Who's on it?
      Every NGS Live will have different contestants from the Minecraft community. We hope to bring many guests on the show and make it a stupidly fun experience!

• How do I sign up to be on it?
      There is no way to sign up currently, the live show is strictly invite only.

• What do contestants win?
      It's all for fame and glory currently, but there may be physical prizes in future! Just enjoy the show and support your favorite team!
    If there are any questions you'd like to be answered, feel free to post in this thread and I'll add them to the FAQ with their respective answers!

#1 Noxite, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Awesome! I remember one word from that trailer, and that is LIVE ;)

3. Well so much for that pony trekking holiday in Ullswater.

4. You guys it's totally pre-recorded. Don't listen to the lies

Also remember hype is banned people!

picapi_ likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. Err, to confirm. Is this going to be live?

7. Really? I missed that...

8. Is this live as in live-action, or live as in the thing humans do?

9. Live like living the life? Like online with internet and such. That is amazeballs

10. I cant believe it's not live!

11. Coming: 8th of august 2016!?
    I mean 2015

12. N. O.

13. B.

14. P comes after O you plonker

picapi_ and evulminiman like this.
  15. How do I get invited to be on?

16. You can't. It's invite only.

17. You cannot influence your chances of being invited... at least, you can't increase them.

18. But how do I become eligible to be invited?