Looking to Start forming a team early for Season #2...

Discussion in 'Gameshow Team Section' started by MissSquito, Dec 13, 2015.

?

In being completely honest, how badly do you want to make this team? Rate 1-5, 1 being you don't.

Poll closed Jun 13, 2016.
  1. 1

53.3%
  2. 2

6.7%
  3. 3

6.7%
  4. 4

6.7%
  5. 5

13.3%
  6. 5000!!!!

53.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey All! To start off I will tell you a bit about myself...
    My IGN is MissSquito, but You can call me Miss Missy or Skeeter, whichever you prefer. I am 19 going on 20. I am a long time minecrafter and would like to think that I do well at mini-games. Mostly I am good with the bow and at solving puzzles, but I can hold my own in melee pvp and parkour. I like to think of myself as a strong leader that likes to make the games fun for everyone! I am a good sport and can accept when I am beaten, but like to stay positive under any circumstances. I would love for you to apply below in the comments so I can know a bit about you, and hopefully we can skype and play some mini-games on public servers to see how we would do as a team. I may do this with several people before deciding who makes the team. Which is why I would like to start early so in the event that I have to turn some people down, they still have time to apply for other teams. Please remember that if I decline your application, it is not personal, and it doesn't mean I don't think you are a good enough player. I am simply looking to get an even mix of strengths and weaknesses so that as a team we will be INVISIBLE :D
    Please make sure you have a skype account and a working microphone before you apply, or at least will very soon afterwards.

Here is a blank application for you to fill out:

IGN (In Game Name):
    Skype (If you don't have one it's really easy to set up):
    E-mail:
    What you consider your greatest strengths in mini-games:
    What you consider your greatest weaknesses in mini-games:
    Your favorite mini-game server(s):
    Your favorite games:
    Creative or Survival? Why?:
    What do you think you can bring to the team that would be hard to find elsewhere?:
    Notes about yourself (Please keep under 15 sentences):

2. IGN (In Game Name): Angelic Grace
    Gender (optional): Female
    Skype (If you don't have one it's really easy to set up): angelic.grace.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    What you consider your greatest strengths in mini-games: Puzzles
    What you consider your greatest weaknesses in mini-games: Colours
    Your favorite mini-game server(s): Never been a fan
    Your favorite games: Rocket League
    Creative or Survival? Why?: Creative. Because I'm impatient
    What do you think you can bring to the team that would be hard to find elsewhere?: Insider knowledge >w>
    Notes about yourself (Please keep under 15 sentences): I'm awesome~

3. IGN (In Game Name): SasukeObitoHyuga
    Gender (optional): female
    Skype (If you don't have one it's really easy to set up): NightmareNinja13
    What you consider your greatest strengths in mini-games: building
    What you consider your greatest weaknesses in mini-games: pvp
    Your favorite mini-game server(s): hypixel
    Your favorite games: build battle, pixel painters, smash heroes, parkour, x-run
    Creative or Survival? Why?: creative, because it allows me to build what i want without having to go through the task of gathering the materials needed.
    What do you think you can bring to the team that would be hard to find elsewhere?: i have a very imaginative mind and i work well with others.
    Notes about yourself (Please keep under 15 sentences): i am a junior in high school, i am a percussionist, i marched bass drum in marching band and i have had minecraft for 4 years, I am also a youtuber, i go by Kinoka Uchiha on youtube.

#3 KinokaUchiha, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  4. IGN (In Game Name): marhjo
    Gender (optional): Male
    Skype (If you don't have one it's really easy to set up): marhjo17
    What you consider your greatest strengths in mini-games: Logic thinking, parkour and pvp
    What you consider your greatest weaknesses in mini-games: Long term memory, remembering something for a long time, so games where you should remember something for a short time is no problem.
    Your favorite mini-game server(s): I really like noxcrews factory server, because i can play the gameshow games
    Your favorite games: Any parkour or pvp game, but if i have to choose then bathtime
    Creative or Survival? Why?: I like both. Creative because i can be creative and let all my ideas out, and survival because i can explore and fight monsters.
    What do you think you can bring to the team that would be hard to find elsewhere?: I work well under presure and i work great with others. I really love parkour, and i have played minecraft since July 11, 2011.
    Notes about yourself (Please keep under 15 sentences): My name is Mark and i live in Denmark. I have a job in a super market

Sorry for bad English, its not my main language. Hope you find the right people for your team. :D

-Mark